We want you to have the best experience possible when we work together.
There are a few things you will need to know before we can give you an accurate quote:
- Because screen printing is a volume-based process, we will need to know the quantities of what you would like to order.
- In Screen Printing, each color of ink is added through a separate screen, so we will need to know how many colors will be in the design printing.
- We will also need to know what you would like us to print your design on which can be chosen from the wide selection on our catalog.
We would ask that you send your artwork via email to: email@example.com.
If you do not have camera ready artwork or need help with your design, our Design Services can help you.
- For best results, we ask for vector artwork and all font converted to outlines (illustrator) or curves (coreldraw).
- We accept camera-ready artwork in the following formats: .cdr, .eps, .psd, .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, .tif, .pdf
- We charge a one-time $20 screen charge per color per design.
Once the artwork and details of your order are accepted and confirmed, our average turnaround time is 7-10 business days.
Rush jobs (less than 7 day turnaround) are subject to an additional fee.
All orders require a 50% deposit with the balance due upon completion unless prior credit terms have been established.
Call us today and we would be happy to provide you with a quote within 24 hours.